1. We believe in one Holy God, creator of all things, eternally existing in three different persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the Virgin Birth, in the complete Deity and complete humanity of Jesus Christ, uniquely joined together in one person, and in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ.
3. We believe in the Deity and personality of God, the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit regenerates, indwells, seals and baptizes the believer into the body of Christ at conversion. The fruit of the Spirit is evidence of His presence.
4. We believe the Bible is verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings and is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
5. We believe man was created sinless, he willfully sinned which rendered him hopelessly lost before God.
6. We believe that man’s salvation is by grace, based solely on the substitutionary atonement of Christ.
7. We believe in everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of all who reject our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the personality and eternal punishment of Satan.
9. We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed solely of those who have been redeemed by the blood of Christ.
10. We believe in the personal, imminent and pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones.
11. We believe that the two ordinances of the local church are the Lord’s Supper and believer’s baptism.