Camper Registration Form

Contact Info

Include Zip Code

Secondary Contact Person
Permission & Medical Release
I authorize KRC to assist my child with taking any listed medications he/she will be bringing as indicated by written directions of the prescriber. I also authorize KRC to give any of the following medications to my child as needed EXCEPT the ones checked below.

Please call Kako (907) 584-5200 if you want your children to come but can't afford to make partial or full payment.

Please wait...